Saturday, January 28, 2012

Regal 40 cup coffee urn (Status: like the coffee rocket)

Hosting the church social or bridge club?  Then you need the Regal 7016 coffee urn (sometimes referred to as "the Regal rocket"), the urn with a 40 cup capacity!

Look at those wooden tripod legs, like on a clockwork Martian war machine, and that slight taper to the cannister.. there is everything mid century about this big bertha of a coffee maker.

And there is the death ray/ heat ray, or maybe it's a cylon?
Lookie, the cord is inside (I wouldn't have purchased it with out a cord)
Conveniently marked on the side, how many cups of hot bean juice.

5 comments:

  1. I love how this looks like a miniature rocket ship, so atomic! Where do you keep this bad boy?

    Also in response to your oomment on my blog: Wow, I'd love to see your mother's cloak, I have yet to find a colored velvet one in person (only seen them online).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just scored one these babies today at the local Goodwill. Mint condition, no box. Looks fabulous with my pewter.

    ReplyDelete