- Vintage chrome metal, not plastic, Sunbeam Mixmaster with original glass bowl
- Russel Wright Iroquois Casual in chartreuse (4 coffee cups, 3 dinner plates, 4 saucers, 3 bread plates)
- Small extendable desk lamp by Epic (more on this lil' cutie latter)
- Panasonic flip clock radio with real wood end panels and true brushed aluminum trim (not the plastic that you usually find)
- 1980's globe (still has USSR so 1980's seems reasonable as a guess).
- Late 40's early 1950's white Sunbeam Mixmaster with original bowls, ceramic juicer attachment and metal juicer spout. The instruction booklet and recipe guide is copyrighted 1948.
I got the Danish Modern coffee table (Mersman) last week at another VOA, on the west side of the city; it has some scuffs and a few blemishes (a little paint, light scratches) but I think it will clean-up very nicely. I'll do a post on the fix-up of this table latter.
I had my cart so filled that I was forced to precariously balance the chrome sunbeam atop the handlebars of the cart. Once I lost the glass vessel to a blender this way (it fell off right at the cash register- SMASH) so I was careful to make a secure space for the glass bowl in the cart, even if the mixer could not fit.