Sunday, December 16, 2012

Pair of Jo Wallis lamps (Status: I have an orange crush on these)

A very cool pair of ceramic lamps signed "Jo Wallis"that I found a month ago at the Morse Rd. Goodwill.
Who was Jo Wallis?  The internet has been absolutely no help.  My theory is that "Jo Wallis" was a pseudonymous name like C. Jere.  Anyway, she/ he/ it created some cool lamps!
I kinda have a thing for orange, really, I think it is the most mid century of all colors.
I know that the base is off white/ lite beige but these lamps were pretty dirty when I got them and I think they still need another cleaning. 
I think I have a couple of nice shades that will go on these lovelies.

3 comments:

  1. I orange crush on everything, but those are especially orange-a-licious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you still have these? Are you interested in selling them?

    ReplyDelete